Tuesday, May 13, 2014

To You I Owe The Time Of My Life- Manchester, Engalnd






What can I say about the time I have had in this amazing city. There are countless pictures that speak countless words, countless memories that even with large amounts of alcohol I can and will still always remember. The one thing I can say to sum up my time here is this

 ' I have learned a lot of great lessons from a few fucked up people'. 

All from completely different walks of life in the 'real world' non of us have any business being with each other. Lucky this isn't the real world where we play pretend behind white picket fences. This is our world, our life. Where we hate ourselves every morning for doing the crazy dumb things we continue to do every night. This is my world, my family, my home, for the last six months this has been all I have had and I couldn't have asked for anything more. 

Like they say all good things must come to an end. We have all come to a point where we are all about to spread our wings and fly. There are grand new adventures awaiting for all of us, on new paths we have chosen for ourselves. Non of the less this isn't goodbye I know this story has an alternative ending ,one I hope we keep writing for many years to come. 

We learn, We grow and We breathe. This is life, I am not sure if i am doing it right but I am going to continue on anyway. 

I am an extremely proud Australian but in my heart of hearts I will always be a Mancunian.

Peace out Manchester,

The Wanderer's Daughter xx

No comments:

Post a Comment